Right about the time your baby starts becoming a
Eating Right25 October 2017
Kids feel better and grow better when they’re eating right. By the time he’s a preschooler, he should be eating the same foods as the rest of the family, so it’s your chance to offer him foods with nutritional value. But kids can be picky eaters, so here are some tips to help make sure that your child gets the proper nutrition.
- Make sure he gets the proper nutrients. Three servings of S-26 Prokids GOLD provide a large percentage of the key nutrients to help support his growth, motor skill development, vision development, language development and overall health.
- Offer a range of healthy foods. By eating a variety of things, he gets a balance of the vitamin they need to grow.
- Don’t expect him to finish his plate. Let him decide how much food to eat when it’s offered to him. At this age, they need to learn to know when they are full.
- Keep a schedule. By serving food at regular times, you can avoid eating between meals, helping to avoid eating too many unhealthy options.
- Drink milk and water. Milk provides him with the calcium and Vitamin D to build strong bones, and water is essential for overall well-being.
- Turn off the TV. Your kids can better concentrate on their meal when they’re not distracted by TV and ads for fast food.